System requirements Norton Security – Norton Security is an all-in-one security software by Symantec that protects all your device from various threats. This includes Antivirus, Anti-malware, Anti ransomware, Anti-phishing and other internet security issues. Norton Security is available for the users in three different variants.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS NORTON SECURITY
- Norton Security Standard: This the most basic product by Norton that provides security for 1 device, that could be your Windows PC, Mac or any mobile device. Along with all the Antivirus features, this Norton Product also provides advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Norton Security Deluxe: This product is available for up to 5 devices including Windows, Mac and Mobile devices. It has all the Standard features and helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal.
- Norton Security Premium: Protect up to 10 PCs, Macs, Smartphones and Tablets using this product. You will also get 25 GB of free cloud space and all the Deluxe features. It also automatically backs up your photos, financial files and other important documents of your choice on your Windows PC.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT FOR NORTON SECURITY
Norton Security is available for almost all the different Operating Systems and Devices available in the market. This includes Windows PCs, Mac, Android Smartphones and iOS mobile device. Some of the features may not be available for iPhone and iPad depending.
FOR WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Also, Edge browser not supported, use any other Web Browser.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
FOR MAC OPERATING SYSTEM
- Mac OS Version 10.11: “El Capitan”
- Mac OS Version 10.12: “Sierra”
- Mac OS Version 10.13: “High Sierra”
- Norton Family Premier and Norton Family are not supported.
FOR ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM
- Android 4 with Norton Family Premier installed in it
- Android 4.0.3 or later with Google Play installed.
FOR iOS OPERATING SYSTEM
- iOS only includes contacts Backup and Remote Locate features
- iOS 8 or later
NORTON SECURITY TIPS
When using Norton Security on your device, make sure you have good internet connection on your computer for easy and frequent updating of the Norton Security Software. Also, make sure your computer does not have any other Security software installed on your computer. Otherwise, the Norton Security may not work properly due to conflict with other Security Softwares.
If you are facing any issue while using Norton Security then call us for support. We provide support for various Norton issues including, Norton Internet Security System Requirements, Norton Antivirus, Norton Security Online, Antivirus System Requirements, Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Total Security and many more. Call us anytime for assistance and talk to our skilled technician.